We are a private club that was founded by hikers and mountaineers who enjoy nature and want to help others do the same. We love to have guests visit, but we require guests to observe the following rules.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted at any time
- Each guest must have a valid ID proving legal age to purchase or consume beer or wine
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in designated areas and cannot leave the premises
- No smoking except in designated areas
- Guests may bring food for a picnic on guest weekends, but they must pack out their own trash. No outside food is permitted at festivals.
- Guests’ dogs are not allowed anywhere on the club property. Members’ dogs are allowed on leash. Yes, we know who they are.See “Dogs” note below
- Guests are required to respect signs indicating areas and tables reserved for members-only
- Groups larger than seven (7) persons are prohibited
- We do not accept credit cards, debit cards, or checks. There is no ATM on the premises.
- All tables are first-come, first-served. We do not take reservations.
- Our facility is not ADA accessible
- Guests’ dogs are not allowed anywhere on club property
- Please, do not tie up your dog on the trail, on the club’s access road, or anywhere else around the club. They are not happy, and their complaints disturb our neighbors. Besides, we love dogs, and we don’t like seeing them treated that way.
- Dogs are prohibited in Muir Woods National Monument, and on trails and fire roads in Mt. Tamalpais State Park
|Please do not litter
the beautiful trails and neighborhoods of our mountain.
|It belongs to all of us.|
Trink, was klar ist,
Iß, was gar ist,
Lieb, was rar ist,
Red’, was wahr ist!