The Tourist Club is happy to welcome guests to our club for our annual festivals and other special events that our posted on our calendar. We are closed to guests at all other times.
On those occasions when we are open to guests, our members volunteer to staff the club, and they are happy to talk to guests about our club, its mission, our activities, and membership.
Please respect the following rules when visiting our club:
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted at any time.
- Each guest must have a valid ID proving legal age to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in designated areas and cannot leave the premises.
- No smoking except in designated areas. .
- No outside food is permitted at Maifest, Sommerfest, Kinderfest, and other events as specified.
- Guests may bring food for a picnic on Guest Weekends, but they must pack out their own trash.
- Dogs are not allowed anywhere on the club property, with the exception that members’ dogs only are allowed on leash. Yes, we know who they are.See Dogs below
- Groups with total attendees greater than seven (7) persons are prohibited.
- Guests are required to obey signs indicating areas and tables reserved for members-only.
Bitte beachten Sie (Please note)
- We do not accept credit cards, debit cards, electronic payments, or checks. There is no ATM on the premises.
- All tables are first-come, first-served. We do not take reservations.
- Our club is not ADA accessible.
- An automated external defibrillator (AED) is located on the ground floor of the building containing our kitchen and dining room.
- Guests' dogs are not allowed anywhere on club property.
- Please, do not tie up your dog on the trail, on the club's access road, or anywhere else around the club. They are not happy, and their complaints disturb our neighbors. Besides, we love dogs, and we don't like seeing them treated that way.
- Guests should be aware that dogs are prohibited in Muir Woods National Monument, and on trails and fire roads in Mt. Tamalpais State Park.
|Please do not litter
the beautiful trails and woods of our mountain,
and be respectful of our neighbors.
|The mountain is free to all of us,
and we are all responsible for it.
Trink, was klar ist,
Iß, was gar ist,
Lieb, was rar ist,
Red', was wahr ist!