Guest Day at the Tourist Club
Saturday, February 8
On occasional weekends each year, we open our one-hundred-year-old alpine lodge to guests so they can share in the beautiful mountain setting, the redwoods, and the stunning views of the Pacific Coast Range and Mt. Tamalpais. The Tourist Club is the perfect place to spend some time after a hike with friends enjoying a German beer, good conversation, and Gemütlichkeit.
No advance ticket is required for this guest day.
We offer beer, wine, non-alcoholic drinks, and light snacks for sale to guests. Guests may bring a picnic to enjoy, but we ask that everyone pack out their own trash. No outside alcohol is allowed, no dogs are permitted, and no groups larger than 7 persons. See our Guest Rules. We suggest that guests bring and use personal (non-glass) water containers.
We have an extensive collection of board and card games for all ages, with some tables and benches available.
- Our hours are 12pm to 5pm.
- We do not accept credit cards, debit cards, electronic transfers, or checks for purchases at the Tourist Club on the day of the event.
- Our lodge is in the woods and requires a minimum of a half mile hike to reach it.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- Please share rides, as parking is very limited near our lodge. See Directions for details.
- It is the responsibility of every guest to the Tourist Club to be familiar with and to abide by our Guest Rules.
- The guest day goes on, rain or shine.
- For information on food and drink and other details, see our web page Guest Days.